Binance VEN token shows up on my balance ? what to do?

Describe the problem:
Binance shows me a balance of 42 VEN token (old vechain token before swap) , all my old ven tokens were swapped for the new one VET on binance so i don’t understand why they show up now, has a 50$ value.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Binance

How did you import data into this wallet?
API

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Please read "Missing purchase history for XYZ" | Koinly Help Center before creating new topics. Most issues are easily resolved using this guide

1 Like

This is because Binance does not have any trade or withdrawal for those VEN tokens, they just disappeared from your account without a trace and you received some VET in return. Find the VET deposit transaction and change it to a trade of 42 VEN to X VET.

“Find the VET deposit transaction and change it to a trade of 42 VEN to X VET.” - easier said than done.
I just can’t find it. Doesn’t show. Do I need to add up all my old VEN buys?
And even so, what does “change it to a trade of 42 VEN to X VET” mean?
Isn’t it better to label VEN-VET as a trade?

You can filter coins by VET and wallet by Binance then change sort order to Oldest first. It should be the first deposit transaction

so basically with the binance api i had for some reason a left over of ven balance and my vet balance was off as well, so by doing a trade for ven to vet it fixed my balance for both and no more error message. It worked out great for me

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

thanks you for your help!