Binance Margin Trading Issues

Hope you can help me out with a work around problems I’m having.

Forget the mention of a second photo because as a new user I can only embed one…really?

As you can see in the first photo Koinly has taken profit three times in one trade.
Once from the transaction from loaned coin to brought coin
Once from the actual trade
And the last from the repayment.

Have read a fix by changing the loan/repayment to to/from pool.
This removes profit from repayment. But not the second profit from buying the coin to begin with.
Changing to pool also seems to create missing purchase advent which is not ideal

The only option to try to remove the profit is changing the transaction to swap. As seen in the second picture.
This does not work. It just pushes the profit into the next transaction.

For me that uses margin trading a lot, unfortunately makes koinly fundamentally broken. This affect tax reports as it add the gains. It affect the dollar cost average price on coins, I’m currently holding btc with a average cost of $64000. This is not right at all.
What can you do to fix this?

4 Likes

No reply here after 7 days, no isolated margin API support after 7 months. Not looking good.

2 Likes

Yes its frustrating. I need to try to work this out by tax time and it seems the people i paid to make my life easier don’t respond.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.