Api Still Deprecated With Coinbase

Describe the problem:

I keep getting this type of error when syncing coinbase:

“[410] This API has been deprecated. Please use the Transactions API ([Wallet API: Transactions | Coinbase Cloud] … to view your past transactions.”

It seems to import all the transactions for other coins, except for Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Note: I see this issue has come up on other recent discussions which are now closed, but it is still happening and is not resolved. please help fix this.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?

Coinbase

How did you import data into this wallet?
Api

What have you tried to fix this so far?

Re-synced several times, deleted wallet and synced from the start several times. Always comes back with “this api has been deprecated.”

1 Like

I can’t get the coin base API to recognize most of my transactions. I generated individual CSV reports for most of my coins, also generated different types of transaction reports as well as total transaction reports. These did a better job than the CB API, I reached out to support and was told to sync with the API. So I did that and now my numbers are way out of line. I’m not sure why the system cannot identify some of the transactions. In my case generating multiple reports has given me some idea of where the problem transactions occurr. Still the issues persist.

Hi @Bit_hello

We believe this is a false positive error message, in that transactions are syncing as expected - can you confirm thats the case?

Our team is working on removing the error for the handful of wallets which are still affected.

Hi there,

No this is not a false positive. I have none of my bitcoin transactions imported. And some of the balances are incorrect for coins. I have double checked.

Do you know when this error could be solved?

Thank you for the support.

2 Likes

@Bit_hello sorry to hear that,

You will need to contact our support team for API issues, as there is little we can do via the forums to look into your account.

Could you please email [email protected] please?

emphasized text**I am having the same issue currently. I reached out to support early last week who finally replied and informed me today (12/10/23) that it has been resolved - only to log in and see that nothing has been resolved, or corrected, or adjusted and I am continuing to receive the same gutting “API deprecated” message in red font after re-syncing, and again, after deleting wallet and starting over. Super frustrated.

Additionally I have the other issues mentioned such as Koinly only importing limited data from narrow windows of time, that also neglect to include data for entire assets/cryptocurrencies.

I also just now deleted wallet, then uploaded a coinbase generated CSV applying to all dates and all transactions - to no avail as it still displays the same inaccurate as well as incomplete data.

2 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear that, I would advise you to keep the ticket open with support and continue to discuss this with them.

I understand you are frustrated by this, but as mentioned before, there is nothing we can do via the forums to help fix this for you. It’s likely we need our advanced team/tech to look into the cases individually to understand the cause.

I’m having the same issue with the coinbase API, giving me incorrect values for USD balances.

1 Like

@squillholland Interesting… can you share a screenshot example of the difference reported?

I’m also experiencing the same issue. It was broken last week, but it seemed to be working again for a few days. Now I’m getting the Coinbase API [410] This API has been deprecated error, and a few of my balances are now incorrect. Frustrating with the end of year coming up.

1 Like

Additionally, I have also tried importing the coinbase csv however (as another user mentioned) it displays lots of missing transactions and data also and the final balances do not match. A month ago everything was working perfectly with my Coinbase api and never had an issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.