API Deprecated?

When attempting to sync my Coinbase Wallet, I’m receiving the error message: API Error: [410] This API has been deprecated. Please use the Transactions API (Wallet API: Transactions | Coinbase Cloud) to view your past transactions.

I’ve tried re-connecting the wallet, disabling and then reconnecting, and re-syncing from beginning. This problem recently started, as I was able to sync the wallet four days ago.

8 Likes

I’m having the exact same issue.

I have same issue. For anyone else having the issue, go to the link above where they are tracking the bug and upvote to give it attention.

Koinly support - Is there any update? Any directional guidance on when this will be resolved? please communicate.

2 Likes

Hi all,

This has been resolved :blush:

So if I delete coinbase
Can I start all over again by linking it back with API

thanks for reporting this guys - I’ve asked the team to look into it and will provide a bug ticket link for you to follow ASAP

2 Likes

We are tracking the issue here -

I have the same issue…

@espo Hello,

we hope to hear of an update from the team on Monday, I will at this point be sure to let you guys know :+1:

2 Likes

Hi Ali, where are we with this issue? Please - lets get this fixed

I have the same issue.

Same. Created new API keys on CB, but I cannot update API keys directly anymore in Koinly? Tried to create a new (“Coinbase 2”) wallet and connect it. It just reverted back to the original and hung trying to sync.

We’re just about into tax season folks - we need a fix for this ASAP

any new updates?? let me know all

I am having this same issue but not with Coinbase wallet, just regular Coinbase exchange.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.