All transactions wrong. Nothing I change affects data. Even "reset all data" leaves my dashboard exactly the same

So I imported all my wallets and I imported Terra transactions manually. My Terra transactions were incorrect, so I deleted the Terra wallet from my wallets, but all the Terra transactions remained. I reimported the terra transactions and nothing changed on my dashboard.

Finally, in frustration, I went to account > reset data. It said this would delete every single thing from my account, but still all my incorrect transactions are listed on dashboard, totally unchanged. How can I fix this? I’m at my wit’s end here.

I’m on the most expensive plan and even paid for additional transactions above that to get this working, but it won’t work.

Please help!

I’m also having the same problem. Did it ever update?

Same problem here also

Hey Guys :wave:

Thanks for this, apologies for the delayed response here.

This should now be resolved, however if you are experiencing similar issues I would recommend reaching out to us on [email protected] or on Livechat :slightly_smiling_face:

Best wishes,

Ali :rocket:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.