Algorand (ALGO) Only imports tokens which are currently opted-in

Describe the problem:
The Algorand API sync only imports tokens the wallet is currently opted into. This means when trying to import old transactions many are skipped.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Algorand (ALGO)

How did you import data into this wallet?
API Sync

What have you tried to fix this so far?
I opted my wallet into an old asset resynced from beginning and then the transactions were imported. I’d really rather not have to go re-opt into all of these old assets that I don’t own anymore.

Well since there’s been no reply here with a better solution. I just had to go back through and opt back into all of my old assets. A couple have been deleted from the chain so I guess I’ll just ignore those and hope the IRS doesn’t care.

I sure wish Koinly support was more active here it seems like lots of people posting problems their having and nothing ever gets fixed people just have to find hacks to get it “good enough”.

Hey Steven,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the wait.

We have recently expanded our team to handle more Discuss posts, as well as to become more active on other external channels.

Solid question you have asked - thank you for your feature idea. You can create a feature request here so we can work on a fix for this.

Others that would be interested to add their support can vote for the request. If anyone else has ideas that can help Koinly evolve, please post those ideas as well!

I’m not sure that a feature request is appropriate as this is a regression in your sync code. It used to import ASAs regardless of whether or not you were currently opted into them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.