[ADDED] Integration with crypto.com defi wallet

Hi Petur, first of all thanks for adding this!
I just checked the implementation itself, and it seems a few things are missing. CRO staking/unstaking/switch validator transactions are not shown (only their associated tx costs). Additionally the rewards received do not show either. When you add to your staked CRO, any pending staking rewards are deposited to your address. Note these transactions don’t even appear in the CDC DeFi wallet, or even on the CRO explorer (which is ming boggling). So I’m not sure how you could pull them.

Hi Mindwtf,

That’s useful information. Would you mind sharing your public address or Koinly account email so we could do some testing?
You can send a personal message if you don’t want to share it publicly.

The staking/unstaking transactions are probably skipped on purpose since they are not taxable (they are like transfers, ignoring them is better). The rewards should definitely be imported but it might be difficult to import them if they are not listed on the explorers.
This definitely requires some further investigation though :slight_smile:

//Petur

Hey Petur, just sent you a PM with that info.

Regarding the staking / unstaking transactions - when recording them manually in koinly currently, I like to add them as “sent to pool” / “received from pool” transactions, so I have a record of them instead of ignoring them entirely. This doesn’t have an impact on tax calculation, correct? I’d argue it’s better to show the full history, but granted it does end up showing considerably more transactions.

Cheers

That’s correct.

The staking transactions can be recorded as to/from Pool but it won’t have any effect on your gains since they are not taxable events.