Add support for Invictus Capital

Invictus Capital (https://invictuscapital.com) have a number of investment funds that are represented by ERC-20 tokens. A number of their tokens are not tracked on CMC or CoinGecko, however they do have their own API that provides current and historic prices for each token.

Hi, Jason from Invictus Capital here. I can provide the various API endpoints as well as technical assistance to the Koinly team for this integration. You can reach me via: [email protected]

4 Likes

Hi, we have added this to our roadmap and will be in touch with @Jason_Peckham

6 Likes

I bought some IML tokens at Invictus. They are not listed at an exchange. In the transaction I see the total costs for the IML tokens but when I look at the dashboard they appear with a value of zero. So as long as we don’t have a live price from wherever (exchange, Invictus, Chainlink,…) why not use the costs of a token instead of zero value. At least that would be much nearer to reality. If I look into the transaction, it even mentions how much the tokens are worth. There’s just a link missing to the dashboard.

3 Likes

The dashboard only uses the data from our pricing feeds which is why you are seeing zero. Once we add support for these coins you will be able to see the correct values there

What is the status on this? I’d actually consider joining koinly if they add
Invitus support.

2 Likes

Same here. Invictus support is the pivotal feature for me

2 Likes

Just created my tax report for 2020. All Invictus token besides C20 and IHF still show zero value. Although this doesn’t directly influence the amount of taxes to be paid, it’s not very satisfiable. By the way: The same applies to UNI-V2 LP token…

3 Likes

Hi Koinly team, can you please provide us an update on this integration?

4 Likes

What’s the status on this? Am interested too am using Invictus products.

Is cointracking.info supporting invictus anyone knows?

2 Likes

I use Invictus tokens for a large portion of my portfolio, especially C10 and IML. Any updates on this integration? I’m sure the Invictus team will assist you in this, as Jason has already mentioned.

Yes! using cost price as market value is a simple fix to at least be accurate at time acquiring unsupported tokens. Ideally we could also manually update the market value on any token.

Hopefully they will work to support live prices on C10, IBA, IML etc Invictus tokens soon though