Add ERC-721 NFT support

Koinly, could you please provide any update on this

1 Like

Please give us update, Koinly.
You should be clear about a plan whether you will produce anything by the end of the year or not. I remember someone from the team wrote (at somewhere I don’t remember) like “hopefully by the end of year” or something. If there won’t be any NFT support by the end of this year, I need to subscribe the other tax tool and do some work with it. PLEASE.

1 Like

Come on Koinly.

Sorting out NFTs is an imperative at this point.

Give us some hopium!

How we going with NFT support?? Any updates? Thanks

Any word on this? Absolutely crucial for me

Hello, please have you any updates about NFT support?

This is getting ridiculous how come Koinly still doesn’t support NFT tokens natively? The workaround with NULL tokens is very limited mostly for people with a lot of NFTs this is not sufficient at all!

Based on the NFT popularity and the volumes on opensea this should really be a big priority to implement.

I urgently need support for adding my nfts tradet at nftrade.com. Why is the communication such tremendously bad?

Can we please get an ETA on this?

Please provide an update here, even if it’s to say this feature is not being worked on. Your users need to know whether to look elsewhere for NFT tools or to start the painstaking task of sweeping through these manually…

Hello there!

We have implemented some NFT support. It’s not as robust as we’d like so we’re working on updates for it, but for now it will allow you to pull in the NFT transactions.

You can find more information here:

Hope that helps!

Best regards,
Alex

Is Koinly planning to add support for ERC 1155 NFTs and if so when that would be? If this won’t be added anytime soon I will need to choose another platform that supports this, which is a shame for Koinly as I can imagine a lot of other people within NFT community would do so as well.

Hi @Filip_Stefanec

Thank you for asking about this, and thank you for your stellar patience with us. :raised_hands:

We are still working on support for ERC-1155 NFTs as well as NFT support for other chains, such as SOL, WAX, XTZ and more.

I don’t have an ETA at this time as I don’t want to give any false promise of a date, but we’ll share the news here in the Discuss forum and on our Twitter page once it’s ready to go!

In the meantime, please follow this guide so that ERC-1155 transactions can be added manually / via CSV files.

I know this isn’t the preferred approach, though our team is working towards supporting this popular request.

Thanks, Filip, and have an awesome day!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.