Wrong token associated with MKD when importing BSC

Describe the problem:
When importing my BSC wallet, it appears my MKD tokens are being associated with the wrong token.

MuskyDoge went through a “relaunch” and the old tokens were sent to be replaced with the new tokens.

Old MuskyDoge Contract:
0x270f1b0deb0362ef99adecdfee6df2103f2f1614

New MuskyDoge(MKD) Contract:
0x9c5b32b9c2196617cc874aebd63b6055864f4c69

It appears my new MKD tokens are being associated with this token listed on CoinMarketCap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/musk-doge/

Musk Doge Solana Contract:
FatneQg39zhrG6XdwYb8fzM4VgybpgqjisJYESSBD7FV

Can you please associate my tokens with the correct BSC MuskyDoge (MKD)?

This issue is causing a very large discrepancy in the value being reported.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Binance Smart Chain (BNB)

How did you import data into this wallet?
Used my public address

What have you tried to fix this so far?
I tried following the instructions in the Koinly Help Center to report a bug on koinly.canny.io, but I keep receiving an error when trying to create an account.

As a temporary workaround, I discovered that there are “NULL” tokens in Koinly that can be used as a placeholder for unsupported assets.

Example of a prior discussion: How do I add a cryptocurrency that does not exist in Koinly

I used Koinly’s conversation feature to submit a “Bug Report” with a type of “Wrong Token/Prices”.

Response from Koinly:
Looks like indeed the SOL currency got mixed in as soon as it was identified by the importer. Have created a database approval request that should separate the versions from each other.

Please delete and resync the transactions with this token in the next 24 hours in order to import the correct tokens.

As mentioned in the guide here: How to re-import tokens after an update

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.