Wallet/Token Support

I am using the Sync wallet for my Vechain and Vethor tokens. I tried looking and noticed their isn’t any support for the wallet or the tokens. I’m I wrong? Is it so?

Hi, we already support Vechain.

Hi Koinly,
I think we mean that need need a support of VechainThor Wallet. As a pay customer we would like see the full support of this Wallet.
Thank you.image

I have VET and VETHOR in my Exodus wallet. I have created a wallet on koinly for VET, but only VET is showing. Should VETHOR be picked up too? I tried to create a separate wallet, but it is saying that the public address is a duplicate.

You should be able to create a Vechain wallet on Koinly and enter your public address from the VeChainThor wallet into it so Koinly can import data automatically.

I copied my VeChain public address from the Sync app, and I get “Something went wrong while syncing, try again in a few minutes or contact support.”

My private key is on a Ledger device.

Anything I’m doing wrong?

1 Like

One thing I noticed, if I try to export a CSV from the VeChain Explorer, I get:
“Cannot GET /api/export/transfers/0x40debd4…”

I am getting the same error message… anyone able to confirm if Sync App is now supported by Koinly as I would like to inport a .CSV file from SYNC App…

I have my Vet in a Sync account and managed to get koinly to pull that correctly, however Sync gives you vtho as a reward which Koinly isn’t recognizing/pulling across?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.