Unexpected profit and loss

Describe the problem:
Added manual trades and two out of 3 show unexpected loss (for one) and profit for other.
Let’s say I had 1 ETH for 200$ in the account, then I bought two more for 1300$ each and then after, traded 1 ETH for LTC and did this again with another 1ETH. The profit showing on one of Txsis like if I sold the 200$ and the other one looks okay. Is this normal? Shouldn’t this average ETH price in the portfolio and then use that to calculate PnL?

The other trade was BTC to LTC which cost 1k but the cost basis shows as 1.8k hence loss of 800$.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
NEXO

How did you import data into this wallet?
Manually

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Nothing

In the settings, there is the type of tax calculation option. FIFO (First In First Out) does what you showed. If you want it to calculate from average cost basis (ACB), then there’s that option too. It depends mostly on your tax jurisdiction, so don’t make a mistake with your filing by selecting the one that “looks good to you”.

Sorry, was my mistake, other older manual tx had BTC x10 smaller amount it mocked up future txs on that exchange.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.