THETA wallet sync broken [403] Forbidden

Getting the 403 forbidden error when trying to sync my THETA wallet, causing issues with my portfolio. Please fix asap!

1 Like

I’ve been getting the same thing myself. Koinly responded to my individual ticket stating that the dev team is working on it. crossing fingers

1 Like

Any updates from the Dev team resolving the 403? Do we have a date for resolution?

I still haven’t had any other response from Koinly on THETA. Hopefully it’s fixed soon.

I am experiencing the same issue. Started about a week or more ago. I just searched to see if it was a known problem and if others were having it as well. Guess so.

Bump - THETA staked coins disappear if you sync the theta wallet. Nearly gave me a heart attack… any chance of an update devs?

Quick update - you can add a withdrawal transaction and mark it as “sent to pool” as a workaround for this.

See here: https://discuss.koinly.io/t/unable-to-locate-send-to-pool-for-withdrawal/2301/2

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.