Sync of Stellar wallet failing after claimable balance claim op

One of my Stellar XLM wallets now fails to sync since I did a “Claim Claimable Balance” operation on it. I guess Koinly does not handle that operation and fails when it cannot understand why my balance increased without receiving a payment operation.

Hello,

It’s best to put in a support ticket for this so we can take a look at your account and see the sync issues happening there. On the forum there isn’t much I can do, unfortunately.

Regards,

Anakin

Did anything ever come of this? I’m running into the same problem after claiming the first AQUA airdrop. Here’s my transaction for reference. As a side note, it seems like Koinly is matching the transaction against the wrong AQUA token resulting in gains of more than $400,000 rather than the roughly $30 they are worth.

1 Like

I’m having the same price issue with AQUA. Appears Koinly is recognizing it as Planet Finance’s Aqua token rather than the Aqua Network token on Stellar.

The issue with claimable balances appears to be fixed. However, it is still selecting the wrong AQUA token.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.