Staking rewards generate too many transactions

This don’t solve the problem with staking on Algorand. The staking rewards are automatically added when you do transactions in Algo (send or receive), if you do this daily or even several times per day you will get a insane amount transactions for just rewards. The rewards transactions can account for up to 50% of the Algo transactions if you are unlucky.

Agree with OP, this isn’t feasible in regards to staking, especially if your dollar-cost averaging in on a weekly basis across multiple coins as you’ll be average 20/50/100+ transactions per day depending on your portfolio making the novice hodler pay for pro service.

At the user end, the only solution for now that I could see is manually altering your monthly total per coin, by manually calculating the total earned per coin, but this is very time-consuming and prone to human error.

1 Like

I have the same issue woth cashback from using the Crypto.com card, i dont really buy or sell crypto much just gain interest and hold it but I will have to pay the second highest plan level due to cashback payments I get for buying stuff and getting cashback for it

2 Likes

Also having this problem, up to 615 transactions just from August until now. If anyone ever figures out how to solve this please let me know.

2 Likes