Robinhood tax doc import issue

Describe the problem:
I received my tax docs from Robinhood. There was only one .csv file (2020-Robinhood Crypto 1099). I tried uploading it to my Robinhood wallet, but the upload fails with the message “Please upload your transactions file from robinhood instead of this one.”
This is the only transaction file I can find that isn’t a PDF, and I assume PDFs are not importable. I’m thinking this must be the correct file, but would like some help confirming or guiding me to the correct file from Robinhood.
Also, FYI when I click on the instructions link on the Robinhood wallet file upload page in Koinly, I get sent to a page with a “page not found” error.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Robinhood

How did you import data into this wallet?
.CSV

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Tried re-importing

7 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one having this problem. I’m not sure why Koinly gives you the option to add Robinhood, but does not work.

Is this issue being worked on? Is there any known issues page on Koinly? This would help tremendously to keep customers updated on status, tax deadlines are approaching and I have seen several issues without status updates, this may be a dealbreaker for many, I hope next year koinly improves on customer service and all the issues.

Is Koinly ever going to fix this? Or just continue to ignore?

Yep, it’s completely broken. Rather frustrating there’s no support update on this.

I’m getting the same thing too. The instructions link to fix the csv is nonexistent as well. So frustrating. I’d rather not have to individually add every crypto transaction myself

Still an issue, still no response from Koinly…the first program that gets all this stuff right will have my business, you have until next tax season to get this worked out.

Still broken with no support for a solution

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.