This update has been long overdue but we have been focused on delivering more features and integrations. Among the things that have been added in the past 3 months:
- Support for NEM multisig transactions
- Fixed date format in Turbotax reports
- Added crypto.com, Swyftx and BTC Markets API intergations
- Added Bitbuy API integration
- Added support for binance futures
- Added support for Abra, Blockfi
- Added support for poloniex margin trades
- Added support for kucoin margin trades and bonuses
- Added support for justcoin, dsx, exmo, okex, oceanex, linkpool files
And this is only for the last 20 days or so.
16/7/2020: Moved changelog
We have moved our change log to https://discuss.koinly.io/
- Added support for Uniswap, Kyber and other DEX trades on ETH
- Added auto-sync for Bybit, Switcheo, Cointree and Bittrade exchanges
- Added blockchain integration for Vechain
Binance DEX & Cardano
- Added Binance DEX api integration
- Added Cardano (ADA) blockchain integration
More exchanges added
We have added support for:
- Auto-sync for Stellar addresses
- StellarX, Bitcoin.de, Graviex, MtGox (legacy csv), Polonidex, Okex Futures, Revolut, Ndax, Coindeal and Easy Crypto
- Independent Reserve API integration is live
- Bibox API integrations is now live. Trades are limited to past 3 months.
You can add your API keys and let Koinly auto-sync your data.
- Fixed an issue with coinbase pro to coinbase transfers (clear transactions and resync your wallets if your coinbase wallet had negative balance errors)
- Added support for oceanex, bitmart, okex, trade satoshi, waves dex, digibyte, stellar espers
More exchanges added
- Import your csv files from ACX, Bittylicious, Trade Ogre
- Also added support for importing the Coinbase Tax Transactions report
See your cost analysis
- Added cost analysis that shows you which transactions were used to generate your gain/loss
- Fixed bug with the history sync toggle
- All transactions are now displayed in UTC instead of your local timezone
Better filters on transactions page
- Added better filtering and sorting options for transactions
- Added support for margin trades on Liquid
- Added abra, bit2c, southexchange, crex24, steem support
Added importers for EOS, ETC, LISK, ZEC & NEM
Now you no longer have to import csv files with your transactions. If you have wallets for these blockchains, just add your addresses and Koinly will sync your transactions automatically.
New exchanges / integrations
- Added support for bitrue, idax, nova exchange, bl3p, bitpanda ge, bittrex, kucoin, coinseed, gatehub, safello, delta app, NLexch, celsius and quebex csv files
- Import margin trades from Bitfinex
- Core changes to CSV file imports which means previously imported csv files will not be recognized as duplicates however files uploaded from now on will correctly skip duplicates and will continue to work even if new transactions are added into them.
Margin trades, BitMEX, Bybit & more!
- Added support for Mycelium, Bitmax, QuadrigaCX, Wirex, Coinfalcon, Lykke, Coinjar, Coinmotion, CopenhagenBitcoin, EdgeApp, BTCMarkets, Coinfloor, Freewallet & eToro
- Fixed issues with localbitcoins importer
- Added support for BitMEX, Bybit. Profits/losses from margin trades, futures & derivatives are now supported.
- Changed algorithm for handling gains for negative transactions. We now assume a cost-basis of zero when coins are missing.
- Transactions redesign
- Added support for importing csv files from Paxful, Purse.io, Xapo, Airbitz & Circle
- Added new comprehensive tax report
Added support for Crypto Wallet, Coss, CoinEx and Earn.com
Add your staking and earn income easily with Koinly!
We have added some new integrations:
- Divi Wallet
- Nxt Wallet
Public key support has been added!
The long-awaited feature is finally here.
- Import your x/y/zpub keys for Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Dash.
- Also added support for bech32/bc1 addresses.
Nicehash, costs and better fee handling
- Added csv support for nicehash and electrum
- Deposits can now be tagged as staking, loan interest and cost (ex. mining fees)
- Liquid’s ‘storage’ transactions are now tagged as lost
Special note: Transfer fee handling has been updated. You might notice some minor changes in your dashboard. Read about how we handle fees in our blog post.
Liquid & Gate.io are out of beta
More integrations have now been released:
- Liquid (formerly Qryptos) API added
- Gate.io API added
- Coinexchange, Mercatox csv file import added
- Bitstamp csv file import added (we already have api for this)
Changes to price calculations and more
- Better handling of prices for transactions involving stablecoins.
- Cryptocurrencies that we do not have market prices for are highlighted on the Transactions page.
- The transactions edit page now shows if the value of the transaction was determined by our market rates or manually updated by you.
- Additionally, manually created transactions will be marked as ‘manual’ on the transactions page.
- Dashboard now shows stats for current year by default instead of last 1 year.
Gemini API released!
We have released the Gemini api, so you can easily sync your transactions. Gemini offers a read-only api key so make sure to enable the ‘Auditor’ role when creating it.
Bitfinex out of beta!
The Bitfinex API importer can now be used by everyone. It is still early day, if you notice any issues just hop onto live chat.
Kraken, Coinspot, EOS!
You can now connect your Kraken & Coinspot wallets via API keys. We have also released an EOS importer that will sync all your EOS transactions and tokens. More to come!
More CSV import options, new site & blog!
We have been super busy lately making a number of changes to our site and backend. Heres whats been done:
- CSV support for files from CoinSquare and Exodus
- Made it easier to get help when importing unrecognized csv files
- Revamped our landing site koinly.io
- Added a blog (we will be adding content soon!)
We are currently working on adding support for more blockchains so you can easily import your transactions (XTZ, Lisk, ETC & others). Stay tuned!
Improved our transfer matching
We have improved our transfer matching system to match deposits/withdrawals between your connected wallets even if they are missing important information like a transaction hash or destination/source address. This means if you send crypto from one wallet and it was received within 2 hours into another one of your wallets - Koinly will automatically match them.
Lots of new exchanges have entered beta!
We have updated our exchange pages to make it easier to add new exchanges. Lots of new exchanges have also entered beta: CEX, Gate.io, Independent Reserve, Bitsane to name a few!
If you are interested in testing, message us!
BitMEX support has been added!
Now you can sync your BitMEX accounts via out API integration!