Product_id is not a valid product (400)

Getting product ID not valid 400 when syncing coinbase pro. I created a new api key and that didn’t fix it.

Wallet: Coinbase Pro (Coinbase Pro)
Transactions: 352
Imported with: API

1. product_id is not a valid product (400)
  2. No airdrops/forks found
  3. API does not allow access to: Multiple portfolios
3 Likes

I am having this problem also.

1 Like

CoinbasePro. Same issue here… Looks like no help yet?

Same - it shut down mid-day yesterday to this (400) error for Coinbase Pro. Even removing the API and reloading it didn’t fix

1 Like

same,
the error seems to coincide with the latest coinbase api change.

08/26/21

• The full aggregated order book will now be returned for GET /products/<product-id>/book?level=2 responses rather than the previous max limit of 50. The change will take effect in Sandbox starting after August 30th, 2021 and in Production starting after September 7th, 2021.
  • UPDATE: The production feature release is postponed. The changes will take effect in production starting September 9th, 2021.

Anyone found any solutions? I tried uploading csv file after deleting wallet, but this still just seemed to duplicate all the inaccurate transactions.

same issue, has koinly support responded to this anywhere else?

Anybody hear back from Koinly on this yet?

Same issue here… Looks like no help yet?

Looks like we have two threads going. Not sure if anyone’s heard from them yet or not but if so, please post

I heard back from them via the messenger service. They are aware of the issue and said they are working on a fix. Also, to try and sync the wallet again in the next few days.

Thanks for the update.

Hi all,

Sorry about the delay with this fix!
It has now been fixed so the API should now work

//Petur

I get another error when syncing coinbase pro now.

API Error: Something went wrong while syncing, try again in a few minutes or contact support.

1 Like

Any updates on the:
API Error: Something went wrong while syncing, try again in a few minutes or contact support.
error?

Same - started with whatever they did to update. Dashboard is still messed up, but far less

1 Like

No improvement for me either.

1 Like

Coinbase Pro still says “Something went wrong while syncing, try again in a few minutes or contact support.” - there was a small update to my dashboard when the “not a valid product (400)” fix went through, but it is still out of date due to the new error - Bumping this

1 Like

Same, also seeing the " Something went wrong while syncing, try again in a few minutes or contact support."

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.