Phemex integration link broken

I’m trying to integrate with my Phemex accounts but the link to the instructions page is broken.
https://koinly.io/integrations/phemex/
How do I integrate with my Phemex account using either API or CSV?

4 Likes

I have the same issue. Koinly state that they require the PNL history CSV file from Phemex. On the Phemex website they only provide 2 other CSV files - one for trade history and one for order history. When I try to add these two files the Koinly website states: “Import your contract PNL file instead of this one (contact phemex support)”.

When I contacted Phemex they said they don’t provide this and to speak to Koinly …
An API integration would be fantastic.
Please help Koinly!

3 Likes

Any help yet from koinly? I also have the same issue.

I have the same issue.

Is there any plan to resolve this issue?

B

Please add support for Phemex

Has anyone had any joy importing Phemex data and is willing to share their cribsheet? As the Koinly instruction page is still AWOL. Many thanks :slight_smile:

I have the exact same issue.

1 Like

Any of you manage to figure out how to import your Phemex data?

I need help with this as well!

has anyone that’s not a free user been able to get help from Koinly on this? I cannot chat with them

Not sure what the point of this page is if Koinly don’t respond. I was told that Phemex support is ‘on their watchlist’. I’m hoping it’s before the next tax reporting deadline. Other tax software I have tried has a successful API integration with Phemex already

I would like to have API access to Phemex too!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.