PancakeSwap Predictions

Describe the problem:
PancakeSwap Prediction transactions are recognized on Koinly as withdrawals and deposits. For withdrawals that did not win during that round on the prediction game Koinly doesn’t show it as a realized loss. For prediction rounds that were won the deposits show as $0 gained

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
PancakeSwap Binance Smart Chain using Metamask

How did you import data into this wallet?
Connected BSC wallet

What have you tried to fix this so far?
For PCS Prediction game rounds where I lost the round I edited the tx from a withdrawal to a Realized Loss and for rounds where I won I edited the tx from a deposit to a Realized Profit. I am unsure if this is the correct way to go about it since the “Realized Profit” or “Realized Loss” options are for futures. It doesn’t feel right categorizing the transactions as such since they are not a short/long, however it does reflect the proper amount lost or gained. Its a wager and if you win the game then you make profit.

Another example I would like to give is:
You enter a round on the prediction game for 1BNB and you win the round that pays 2x so you have 2BNB now. Koinly shows a 1BNB withdrawal and then a 2BNB deposit, however these transactions are not linked so I am unsure how to get the proper realized gains.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.