Matic / Polygon Layer 2 Support [ADDED]

Yes -Please add Polygon/Matic chain support.

+1 - Please add this

Hello,

Polygon MATIC is very high up on our integrations list and our devs are working on this and other integrations as well. Thank you all for your patience.

Regards,

Anakin

9 Likes

New to the forum, so forgive my noobness. Is this the reason I cant see my Binance Matic on Koinly?

Is this also the case for Solana? As I hold on Binance, but cannot see in Koinly.

Awesome! Hope integration can support QuickSwap (Uniswap clone) and Aave as well!

Hello,

Youā€™ll still be able to see your transactions for Solana and Matic in Koinly whether you brought in the data via API or CSV file. The issue is the Solana and Matic blockchains which arenā€™t supported yet.

So you have transactions on Binance for Matic and Solana coins you purchased and those transactions arenā€™t imported to Koinly? Is that correct? Can you explain in more detail?

Regards,

Anakin

Anakin

Not sure about that, but I hope so!

Regards,

Anakin

Great! Any idea on when this will be available? I filed an extension on my taxes because there was no way I could handle this manually with all my Quickswap transactions. Thanks!

1 Like

Is there any update on this? I have over a 100 transactions on Polygon and itā€™s impossible to deal with them manually.

Any update on this please?

Thanks for your addition. Personally, I think thereā€™s so much flux in the layer 2 space and the tech that underlies it that it would be mad for Koinly and others to put the effort in to support it. What Koinly etc need is a 3rd party service thatā€™s maintaining an API they can all call for all the various Defi projects that give access. Even then I think the outcomes would be somewhat spotty.

1 Like

Just wanted to mention that the Polygon team is supposedly working on a fork of Etherscan, so that should hopefully be much easier to integrate into Koinly.

+1 we need this, a whole new ecosystem here :slight_smile:

+1 please please please add this! Already got loads of TXs I need to process.

It would be a very nice upgrade!

100% this needs to be added. Matic is becoming enormous!

1 Like

This needs to happen or folks will move to somewhere that does support it.

1 Like

+1, would say this is becoming a must-have

1 Like

+1,Chiming in as well, Layer 2 Support would be Greatly appreciated. Love using Koinly as a semi-accurate Crypto tracker and love it for tracking my taxes as well. Great program and I look forward to the future of it as it progresses with the rest of the market.

1 Like

waiting eagerly for matic/polygon integration . I have already started yield farming there and would like to keep track of my coins.

1 Like