Koinly not syncing tiny Staking amounts from Binance

Describe the problem:
I have a number of daily staking rewards on Binance and Koinly does not import any which have less that “0.0001” as a reward.

For example yesterday I received the following rewards which are all for BNB.

0.00007794 <— Did not import
0.00003117 <— Did not import

I usually merge the transactions anyway. However as a result of the micro transactions not importing, Koinly states that my balance is -0.00010911 from API, and it requires constant manual amendments.

Is this a problem with Binance API ignoring these tiny values or Koinly not importing them?

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Binance

How did you import data into this wallet?
API

What have you tried to fix this so far?

Just to add to the above, I have also imported a CSV which contained the full transaction history and still Koinly did not import the micro transactions.

Does Koinly ignore these

Hi @modk2004,

Welcome to the Discuss community, and thank you for shining a light on this issue! :raised_hands:

The API is not syncing staked rewards at the moment. Our Product team definitely has this on the roadmap. I don’t have an ETA for when this will be completed, though we will immediately send out a notification once it’s ready to go! For anyone interested, please add your vote here to receive the notice. :+1:

Cheers on the measures you’ve taken by using the CSV method! The CSV file may be splitting these small amounts, which is increasing your number of transactions. You can merge these transactions, as described in the article attached here.

So that we can take a closer look into the account, please do connect with our support team about this. :handshake:

Thank you for posting, man. Have an awesome day!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.