At Koinly we are building tools to enable the widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking. Founded in 2018, Koinly is today used by thousands of cryptocurrency investors, accountants and blockchain businesses and is also the preferred tax partner for a number of leading cryptocurrency exchanges.
We are an early stage startup, based in London, with solid product market fit, impressive growth rates and a user base spread across the US, Europe and Australia.
About the role
We are looking for a creative and empathetic person to join our Support team. It’s our team’s goal to delight, educate, and help our users utilize Koinly to its full potential.
You will become a product expert in Koinly and the ultimate source-of-truth for our users. You will help us answer questions, troubleshoot issues, and engage with our users via chat and discussion forums. Beyond this, you will also have time to learn and pursue projects that improve the customer experience in meaningful ways – i.e. creating help guides, tutorials, testing new features, etc.
- Answer customer support queries in a friendly, professional and timely manner via Intercom
- Responding to user questions on our discussion forums
- Writing product guides on our Help Centre to reduce common customer queries
- Working closely with our development team to help resolve customer issues
- Share feedback and insights with the broader organisation - we’re building a great product together that we all have a say in
Extra points if you are a Koinly user!
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected]