Koinly fails to import Bibox transaction data .xlsx file

Koinly does not recognize the standard Bibox transaction data .xlsx file downloaded from Bibox官网 | 比特币 | 以太坊 | 首个AI数字资产交易平台.

When I try to import it, I get an “unknown file” error:

As a result, the tax report incorrectly assumes a cost basis of zero for the Bibox transactions.

Here’s the error report from Koinly:

Wallet: Bibox 2 (Bibox)
Transactions: 4
Imported with: API

1. No airdrops/forks found
  2. No trades found
  3. This API has certain limitations:
    ---- Only data from the last 3 months is returned by the API, remaining data must be imported via CSV.
  4. 1 transactions are missing purchase history
    ---- Missing 5285.18335033 USDT on 2020-01-26 05:02:25 UTC

Here’s a screen capture of the transaction data I am trying to import:

Steps I’ve tried to resolve the issue:

1. I tried deleting the wallet on Koinly, re-creating it without the API connection, and importing the .xlsv file, however that did not work.

2. I also tried removing the chinese characters that appear in one of the fields in the .xlsx file, however that did not resolve the issue.

3. I opened a support request from Koinly’s CSV import page but have not heard back.

Can someone help troubleshoot the Bibox transaction data file linked above or suggest a workaround? I paid for two tax reports from Koinly (for USA and Canada) however I am unable to generate correct reports due to the above error, and the Canadian tax deadline is approaching fast.

Thanks in advance,
Fabrice

1 Like

Am having the same problem. Basically if you ask Bibox support to provide a report thats older than 3 Months, you get an xlsx with a header like this:

The .xlsx is not accepted for the upload, translating it yourself does not resolve this. Anyone found a workaround on this

@Fabrice_Grover what did you do in the end?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.