How to tag Transaction to Defi Project?

Describe the problem:
Like everyone else, I have hundreds, if not thousands, of micro transactions due to Defi projects. Is there a way to tag each of these transactions to a specific defi project and then filter on that tag?

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
All of them

How did you import data into this wallet?
Sync’d with my metamask

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Descriptions, but that doesn’t help. You have to hover over the blue oval for each one to see the description.

Hi @John_P,

Thank you for your patience and reaching out about this! You’re spot on that everyone is looking for a good solution for managing a massive amount of micro transactions. At this time adding descriptions and merging transactions is a way to keep track of these and consolidate a bit. My apologies for the inconvenience of this, as it’s understandably not an ideal solution.

Our dev team is definitely aware of this and have some features on the roadmap to resolve these issues so many people are experiencing.

To everyone who wants to expedite a fix, please add your vote to any of the relevant features below. You’ll immediately receive a notification once these are ready to go!

More sorting and filtering for transactions

Aggregate “rewards” transactions daily/weekly/monthly

Aggregate trading-bot transactions

Thank you for shining a light on this, John!

Have a great day everyone! :raised_hands:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.