[ADDED] Harmony One Support?

What are the chances of Harmony One being added to the Wallets we can add/track?

Adding my vote for this. Please add, as Harmony is slowly growing and soon there will be not only a lot of ONE interest in the community but also interest in importing HRC20 tokens easily into Koinly. Would be nice to have it as with Ethereum, that you simply need to import your Harmony ONE public address and that all HRC20 tokens would then also be imported automatically, if possible.

10 Likes

Yes Please add Harmony One Support for Harmony’s Wallet and native ONE address.

3 Likes

Yes, Harmony ONE support is needed. Now it should be easier as the Harmony blockchain has already been integrated with The Graph.
For me, having support in Koinly for Harmony ONE is determining if I purchase a plan or not.

6 Likes

Co-siging this! Def like to see Harmony API support

3 Likes

Signing on to this! Please add before the next tax season.

2 Likes

Definitely +1 for Harmony support!

1 Like

Hello,

It’s noted.

Our dev team is working around the clock to improve Koinly features as well as adding new exchanges, coins, and blockchain support for our users. We might not support what you want right now, but rest assured, we listen to our community and we’re working on it. So please bear with us as we try to improve Koinly for you now and in the future.

Kind Regards,

Anakin

4 Likes

Seems like you’re on this issue, Anakin, but I wanted to add my +1 to this. I’ll need Harmony API support as well as Loopring and ZKSwap!

2 Likes

Harmony API is a must, they don’t provided CSV files on their explorer. With the staking and the protocol becoming more and more popular and adopted i really hope Koinly add this in due time, otherwise i think a lot of us end of year doing our taxes with koinly are buggered.

2 Likes

+1. Lack of Harmony ONE support is the Achilles’ heel in my Koinly portfolio. Everything else is synced and balanced, but my staked ONE is never accurately reflected. Please add support! Thank you!

1 Like

Definitely need this. Preferably sooner than later. Harmony ONE is a top 100 coin

1 Like

Please be quick with the Harmony ONE integration

1 Like

+1 for the Harmony integration.

1 Like

Would be great to have ONE support.

1 Like

Supporting this as well!

1 Like

+1 vote for Harmony, a must have

+1, I hope Harmony ONE will get added soon!