Gain/loss and position makes no sense after staking to liquidity pools

I’ve staked a few different tokens to PancakeSwap Liquidity Pools and into Farms. My gain/loss and position makes no sense at all since BSC support was added and these transactions now reflected correctly. My portfolio is well into positive territory but the metrics show almost parity. I have no idea what it is reflecting.

I have the option not to realise gains on liquidity pool conversions and all Liquidity In and To Pool transactions marked correctly.

I can only figure it’s somehow identifying the tokens moved to pools as being gone when calculating value and position with unrealised gains, even though it’s not showing this in the holdings and individual token positions.

Where do you find the option to not realize gains on liquidity pool conversions?

I’ve read elsewhere on here that the “to pool” and “from pool” tag is not for liquidity pools at all, but only for “staking pools”. Can someone verify this?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.