Futures csv format

Describe the problem:
Kucoin futures API is not working. Neither is their generated CSV being imported into Koinly.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Kucoin Futures

How did you import data into this wallet?
I tried syncing with an API, and I also tried importing an exchange-generated CSV

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Both the steps mentioned above. It won’t be hard for me to edit the CSV to Koinly format, but I need to know the correct format for a futures/PNL file. Please let me know the correct format.

This is a fairly simple question. What is the CSV format for a PNL statement? What columns, headings, etc. A link to a sample file would be great. I hope someone can answer. I am running up against tax deadlines with much to do. If the API doesn’t work, this is absolutely necessary. Alternatively, if I need to create a ticket, please provide a link for that. I don’t see where I can create a ticket.

hey @jabber

You can use the Deposits/Withdrawals template. For a loss add a withdrawal and add the label “realized gain” in the Labels field, and for a profit add a deposit with the same label.

I will put together a sample spreadsheet and send it to you in my next post :slight_smile:

So you just need 4 headers, realized profit of 1000USD is shown in the first line, and a loss i represented in the other.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.