Fix error for KICK and KICK (OLD) (Unknown) calculated balances

Describe the problem:
My Ethereum wallet is reporting this error, and I can’t seem to fix it:

Some of your calculated balances do not match the balances reported by the API. The differences are listed below. [Learn more]

Asset Difference
KICK 888888.0
KICK (OLD) (Unknown) -888888.0

KICK is a junk token, and I don’t care about it.

When I review my wallets I always see this yellow exclamation point indicating an error. Ideally I would only see that for tokens I actually care about, so I can investigate the problem and solve it.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Ethereum address / wallet; /p/wallets/DE5947E0F18EA372C08A9CE724A0BD9E

How did you import data into this wallet?
API

What have you tried to fix this so far?

• resyncing the wallet from the beginning
  • manually added transactions for KICK token
  • I think at one point I deleted the wallet to start over, but I really don’t want to do that again just to get rid of this error
  • deleting the junk airdrop

Deleting the junk airdrop seemed to get rid of the positive KICK calculated balance error, but now I don’t see how to add a “KICK” token that will make it happy.

From what I can tell, its suppose to be this KICK token from my ETH wallet: “https://etherscan.io/token/0xc12d1c73ee7dc3615ba4e37e4abfdbddfa38907e

Which has migrated to this KICK token:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x824a50df33ac1b41afc52f4194e2e8356c17c3ac

I’ve tried adding manual transactions for both, and it does not seem to clear up the negative KICK calculated balance error:

Asset Difference
KICK (OLD) (Unknown) -888888.0

Hi @Bret_Royster!

Pardon our massive delay to respond and thank you for posting this in our Discuss community!

I greatly appreciate the context and everything you’ve done to troubleshoot this. You may have already done this, but would you please connect with our support team?

Our advanced team will further investigate and make the adjustment within Koinly so that both the old and new coins will have distinction.

Thank you and have an awesome day!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.