Error 404 syncing Cosmos wallet

Describe the problem:
Syncing existing wallet receiving [404 Not Found] 404 Page not found Error: Page not found The requested URL was not found on this server.
ATOM was transferred to exchange and sold. Transfer from Cosmos native wallet to exchange unable to sync so position in Cosmos wallet still holds the tokens.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Cosmos ATOM native

How did you import data into this wallet?
API sync to wallet address

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Tried entering both manual transfer and withdraw transactions into Cosmos native wallet. In either case the token holding remains in the Cosmos wallet. It seems I cannot get rid of it and the wallet sync fails with 404 - page not found?!

Hey @polkatodd

This issue is being discussed in the thread linked below :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, still no updates from the team about this. I am eagerly awaiting good news to share with you guys.

I hope this is being made a priority. We are approaching the end of a tax year and this wallet has not been working for weeks

@Danny_Angulo hey

Unfortunately the ETA on this is not down to Koinly, so it’s not something we can prioritise by way of fixing if you know what I mean.

We are in contact with the API providers but as of yet no solution… :crossed_fingers:

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.