Dashboard showing Zero Balance - Staking?

Hi. Complete noob here so please forgive my questions. I connected my wallet (binance) and auto-synced the contents through API as well as inputting manual fiat buys into the dashboard. About 95% is complete and showing the correct balance however I have a bunch of warnings because of coins that I bought and then used for staking. These coins are showing as 0 balance in the wallet and therefore all my calculations are off i.e. it knows I bought the coins as it imported the buy order but I staked them out so it’s showing incorrectly. ADA is the only staked coin I have that is showing correctly, others that are staked and showing incorrectly are TRX, BNB, OAX, CAKE. Is there something else I need to do?

Koinly thinks the staking transactions are disposals, so it is reducing your holdings and showing them as taxable. You need to manually mark the staking transactions as “Sent to pool” - instructions are in this post.

OK. Thanks. So I had to manually enter withdraw transaction and then mark them as sent to pool. That seemed to work. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.