Coinbase Pro product_id is not a valid product (400)

Also, their customer service department could use some training on how to communicate with customers instead of: “sorry about that”. How about a bulk email to everybody (so they don’t have to discover it on their own after hours of trying different things) explaining what happened, how they are sorry for any inconvenience it caused and how they are working hard to fix it ASAP and appreciate you as a customer. That would have been nice and instilled more confidence than “sorry about that”.

1 Like

Same issue here, still not working - frustrating.

1 Like

I was having this issue also. Now it has switched to " Something went wrong while syncing, try again in a few minutes or contact support." Completely useless.

2 Likes

Any update on this? I get the error message with Coinbase Pro and Coinbase hasn’t sync’d a coin in a while, I keep have to manually add them.

1 Like

FYI, A work around I figured out is to download the Coinbase Pro Fills Report starting about 9/1/2021. Then upload that to your wallet and everything seems to be accurate with my transactions and profit/loss. Unfortunately, the error message still shows.

1 Like

I tried the work around by What_About_Bob unfortunately my figures are still wrong.

1 Like

I think they have now fixed it! Error is now gone since I synced it, and figures are correct. :grinning:

Still not fixed here, it’s been like a week.

Seem like it was working for a minute. There error was gone, but now it is back for me

Try syncing again, the error should be fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.