Change sent to pool label back

Using MetaMask wallet (Binance smart chain). I have staked some of my coins through DeFi exchange and was labelling my transaction as ‘rewards’. Unfortunately I labelled one transaction erroneously as ’ Sent to Pool ’ . Now I am not able to change that label back to ‘rewards’. I may certainly delete whole wallet data and resync it. But I have labelled upto 30-40 transaction as reward among other transactions. Its going to be pretty tedious to track back all those transactions and would rather not go that way if I can avoid it.

You can edit the transaction, and delete the sender (if sent to pool) and recipient (if received from pool) which will be marked as “M” (for manual).
Then it’ll be as before.

You can also permanently delete the transaction, and re-sync the wallet, it’ll be imported again (just this transaction, won’t affect the rest)

1 Like

I had this exact same issue, but when I permanently deleted and then synced, the transaction did not come back. What do I do now?

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.