Cardano - API Error: [403] Forbidden

Describe the problem:
API Error: [403] Forbidden

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
ADA : post Mary Hard Fork

How did you import data into this wallet?
API to public address - sync button

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Repeated attempts at sync operation/

5 Likes

Ok so this seems to be a Koinly.io issue as Cointracker will sync the wallet.

2 Likes

Ditto. Same error and time frame.

Is there a time frame we can expect this to be addressed? Working on my US taxes and need this info imported ASAP. Otherwise I need to hunt down an alternative solution. Thanks!

Just wanted to register I am having the same issue. Will try the workaround for now, but keen like all others to get this resolved post Mary hardfork.

Same problem here. My wallets were syncing fine up until the Mary Hark Fork.

2 Likes

Same for me. I actually gave up on syncing ADA and created a manual wallet. Another big problem for me was that ADA transactions can have multiple to addresses and multiple from addresses, but you can only have one address in the to/from field for a transfer in Koinly. I was spending nearly all my time with issues related to ADA in the end. I have FAR too many addresses to deal with! I transferred my ADA to several different wallets in 2020 so I have like 40+ addresses in the end. Not worth the trouble.

Thanks to all. I think I will look add the wallets to Cointracker.io then export the transactions, curate if necessary and upload to a Manual ADA Wallet on Koinly similar to what Patrick108 does.
Then manually add transactions to Koinly. Remember the auditing of transactions and the accuracy is for our benefit and tax purposes. So back up / export regularly from Koinly your txns and store safely.
If you need pay another $100 on Cointracker or somewhere else to ensure two sets of records. All should use FIFO tracking. I will be doing this shortly. Until at least Tax tracking software can sort out for Cardano.
Ps. I still believe Koinly far better than Cointracker.

same here. yesterday i was getting a 403. now seeing a 502 error. when can we expect a fix for this?

Hi All

Had the same error, and I went to the wallet section and found ‘Daedalus’ wallet there.

Therefore, for all using Daedalus, you can sync to that instead of the blockhain.

Just download csv from Daedallus and upload at the time of synching on koinly.

Hope that helps.

any feedback on that? having the same issue

Same problem here trying to sync many addresses on Yoroi Wallet, every and each of them failing on Forbidden status code

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.