Bittrex API not importing transactions

Describe the problem:
I have an API setup for Bittrex that has always worked without a problem. For the last transactions, though, syncing the API does not import any transactions, but it updates the holdings in the exchange.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Bittrex

How did you import data into this wallet?
Using API

What have you tried to fix this so far?
I’ve reset the API yesterday, but it has not fixed the problem. New transactions today are not imported.

Hi, its possible the trades for incomplete orders are not being imported. Once the order settles it should get imported. Please contact us on [email protected] if you still run into issues.

Hi again,

All trades were complete and still they weren’t imported. I had to make manual entries for them.

I haven’t made new trades since then. I’ll update this post if I do, but I’m assuming the problem still persists.

Hi again,

a new trade in Bittrex, completed on the 31st of October, and the API has not imported it. Again, it has updated the exchange holdings, but not the trade itself.

1 Like

I cant get Futures trades of history to import, spot works fine but clearly Binance futures import does not work via API. Is that what you are getting ?

The problem I have is with Bittrex spot trades, which they used to work before (until about the end of September). Never had a problem with Binance API and my Binance futures trades are importing fine.

Ok we will look into this. Please PM me with your registered email address on Koinly.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.