Binance API not picking up all transactions

Describe the problem:
I have an API link to pull transaction from Binance, however it is not pulling all transactions. I have reconciled what Koinly has pulled through the API with the trade logs from Binance and there are clearly a number of trades completely missing. 3 examples; trades related to AGIX, ENS and MDT tokens are completely missing. Is this something to do with the tokens in question? or the API not working?

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Binance

How did you import data into this wallet?
API

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Have done reconciliation between Koinly and Binance trade data to confirm there is an issue with the API not taking certain trades

Hey @Gary_Chan,

I have just verified this for you: we support multiple versions of tokens that go by those tickers. You can navigate to Transactions in Koinly and enter your ticker in the “All currencies” filter window to check them out for yourself.

To help you out further with your syncing issue however, we’d need you to reach out to our support team on [email protected]. That way, they’ll be able to troubleshoot your wallet directly. Please include as much information as possible on missing transactions (date/time/asset).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.