Avalanche $AVAX

Wow still no avax support after all the money we gave you ?

We need AVAX

very large chain with many transactions

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that we are still working on adding AVAX support :slight_smile:
The plan is to have it out before end of the year so please just hang in a bit longer!

Best regards,
Alex

5 Likes

Thank you! It’s nice to actually see responses from support, even if they are just progress updates, because so many other crypto tax calculators completely ignore their userbase - which is why I switched to Koinly.

1 Like

Hi Alexander,

We’re into the new year now; any update?

Thanks

1 Like

Any update? Will this duplicate existing transactions imported from metamask from c-chain or be smart about it?

1 Like

Hello? I don’t know if I should start manually entering these transactions or what.

@Alexander_Koinly Could there be an option to add a .csv from snowtrace.io?

1 Like

When the release of AVAX and Terra? EOY is in 1 week

1 Like

AVAX and Terra wallets would be perfect!

2 Likes

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaase AVAX Support urgently needed. Any progress???

1 Like

Yes please. Can we have Avax :raised_hands:

1 Like

I thought koinly was the best? No AVAX support? Thats laughable.

3 Likes

Is avax supported yet???

2 Likes

Need $AVAX Need $AVAX Need $AVAX Need $AVAX Need $AVAX Need $AVAX Need $AVAX Need $AVAX Need $AVAX Need $AVAX Need $AVAX Need $AVAX Need $AVAX Need $AVAX Need $AVAX Need $AVAX Need $AVAX

4 Likes

Is this going to be ready any time soon?

3 Likes

+1 Avalanche and Terra ecosystems and staking.

LUNA is # 7, AVAX is #9, UST is #14 in market cap.

Over half of all UST is staked in Anchor (aUST) with $5.2B deposited.

5 Likes

Update on AVAX integration?

2 Likes

UPDATE US ABOUT THIS SO WE’LL KNOW IF WE CAN USE YOUR SERVICE OR WE NEED TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!
Treat us like you would wanted to be treated!!!

4 Likes

Koinly, you won’t be getting another year’s purchase out of me until AVAX support is available. All your replies were indicating it would be done in 2021, and I didn’t go looking for an alternative based on that information, you’ve missed that window at least provide an update please.

5 Likes