Avalanche $AVAX

This would be great, you need to implement L1 protocols like this. Are you working on AVAX?

2 Likes

Bump, Dito please add AVAX, MIM, TIME/MEMO all in the top 100 market cap

2 Likes

+1 for Avalanche! Looks like MetaMask only imports transactions on the Etherium network, and who wants to pay those kinds of fees? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Please make AVAX your highest priority. Especially for time wonderland.
This is a top market cap coin.
It is a shame it’s not added yet. Can we please have a timeline?
Otherwise, I’m not sure how I can possibly do my taxes with koinly. Thank you.

6 Likes

wow. very surprised to not see Avalanche already supported. this is a must for such a large project. Please provide support for this before the end of this year. It’s going to be critical for tax season.

2 Likes

Please add Support for Avalanche Network, I paid for Koinly and Still can’t connect my Avalanche Transactions. Waiting since months. :frowning:

2 Likes

Hi,

We have a lot of integrations planned for December.
These include FTM, AVAX, Terra, Cosmos and Celo.

Best regards,
Petur

11 Likes

Thanks, but couldn’t you have said this a long time ago?

2 Likes

so just to confirm terra will have terra station wallet right?

We’re in December - any update on ETA?

3 Likes

It would be of great value if you could make a detailed roadmap available to the community. I would really like to know which protocols will be supported on the different blockchains.

For example,

Terra : Anchor, Mirror, Kujira, Orion.Money, Pylon
Avalanche : Wonderland, Trader Joe
Fantom : Tomb Finance, SpookySwap

An ETA for each feature would also be very useful.

Your development teams must already have this information, it is just a matter of presenting it.

1 Like

Petur,

Any confirmed dates for when AVAX support will be added?

Thanks

Hi Peter,

It is now January and I am attempting to use Koinly for tax purposes. I see that AVAX has not yet been implemented, is it true that AVAX is still yet to be supported?

Thanks,

Father

It is now January and no communication! Communication builds trust and retention of customers. I do not intend to use koinly for 2022 unless your communication significantly changes for the better.

Any timeline? Hopefully before year end

Any ETA on this? Its is december. :slight_smile: thanks

Wow still no avax support after all the money we gave you ?

We need AVAX

very large chain with many transactions

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that we are still working on adding AVAX support :slight_smile:
The plan is to have it out before end of the year so please just hang in a bit longer!

Best regards,
Alex

5 Likes

Thank you! It’s nice to actually see responses from support, even if they are just progress updates, because so many other crypto tax calculators completely ignore their userbase - which is why I switched to Koinly.

1 Like