Android App not logging in

Every time I try to login to the app on android, it just spins, then nothing. Captcha shows up a bit on bottom, the gone. No login. Can login fine from chrome. Please fix

1 Like

Iā€™m experiencing exactly the same issue!

same here, came here to psot about this

Same thing was happening to me. I saw a Captcha logo pop up in the right bottom of my screen but it would disappear almost immediately and not allow log in. Iā€™m banned from logging in temporarily now, BUT I tried again and the captcha image selector popped up this timeā€¦ I selected all the ā€œboatsā€ then it went to log me inā€¦ but still banned.

I too would love to be able to login to the mobile app!

Whatā€™s happening with the app on Android Koinly team?? Iā€™m trying to move 40 members over from Cointracker and just realised the app isnā€™t logging in!?

Also cannot log in. I was able to enter my credentials, however when I try to select Base Currency (USD) and Home Country (United States), I get a ā€œRequest failed with status code 404ā€.

Update: I can now log in! I saw the dashboard for half a second before this error pops up now I canā€™t do anything :cry:

I got a reply from Koinly : the app in in Beta, please use the websit interface. LMAOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Is there also a beta anywhere for iOS if so what is the (TestFlight) link? I also canā€™t find it in the Google Play store or iOS App Store if I search for ā€˜Koinlyā€™ or anywhere on the official site or forum announcement.

Same hereā€¦where is this app?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.