ADALITE not syncing since Cardano Shelley

Dear,
Since the deployment of Shelly for Cardano, and Adalite’s implementation with ledger, the sync is not working any longer for ADA transactions. It does not bring in any transactions. I tried to re-create a new wallet in Koinly, and it is not working. I can add the transactions manually, but even with this, it does not allow me to link Binance transactions from autosync to the ADALITE wallet. Let me know if there is a workaround.
Kind regards,
Y

1 Like

Hi, please email [email protected] with your public address and we will investigate this.

1 Like

Thanks, it looks like it is working when deleting/recreating the wallet, but somehow it is not syncing afterward, when staking rewards are transferred to the wallet… Not urgent, as I can always delete/re-create if needed.

Just an FYI. I had the same issue.

I have a Cardano adalite wallet secured by a Trezor.

Koinly showed the correct balance on the landing page, however, when I went into the adalite wallet on Koinly, many transactions after September 2020 were not there. I deleted that wallet and added the wallet again and they all populated–and the transfers between the exchange & the adaltite wallet, were also fixed, from showing as a withdrawal and now display as transfer.

We will look into this, in the meantime you can click on the wallet > Having trouble > Sync from beginning instead of deleting/recreating.

This worked, thanks Koinly.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.