Access denied: Unknown coinbase error, status 403

Describe the problem:
I can’t sync mine CoinBase API

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
CoinBase API

How did you import data into this wallet?
By API

What have you tried to fix this so far?
I wait 4 days and sync again, but the error continue.

Hi Igor_Ramires :wave:t2:

Thanks for your message, I hope you’re well. :blush:

If this is the first time you’re trying to sync your Coinbase wallet, can you try removing the wallet and adding it again please? Usually a 403 error is just a temporary outage by the API provider.

If that doesn’t work, let me know and we can take a look at your account for you. :+1:t2:

Hello @Carl_Koinly !!

I tried what you said, about remove the wallet and adding it again, but unfortunally it shows the same error. If would you like to take a look at my account, the email adress that i use on koinly it is @***

Thanks Igor! :blush:

I’m checking in with the team now about the error, so I’ll get back to you with an update ASAP. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Update

Hi, Igor. :wave:t2:

It looks like Coinbase is having some ongoing issues at the moment, some affecting their APIs.
403 errors are usually temporary, but we have no way of knowing how long it will take them to resolve.

In the meantime, I would advise trying our other Coinbase integration as that one is working normally:

No need to delete the Coinbase API wallet initially, you can create a second one using the ‘Coinbase’ integration, then if it’s successful, you can delete the ‘Coinbase API’ one. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.